You'll find no download links for my Crysis modifications anymore, thanks to those at Crytek who moved their database for the launch of the most disappointing game ever, Crysis 2. They did not move the old uploaded files so now the only way to get these mods is to message me and I'll send them to you, since after all Crysis no longer has a very large database. :)
- Bigfoot Networks Killer 2100 Review
- EVGA GTX 480 High Flow Bracket Results
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 Review
- Cooler Master Storm Sentinel Advance Review
- iBuyPower IBP-Z001 Review
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl Review
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky Review
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat Review
- Mafia II Demo Review
- P55 Overclocking Guide
- Computer Fans: Information and Recommendations
- GPU Overclocking Guide
- Maintaining Your PC
- A Guide on Power Supply Units
- CPU Cooling Guide
- Computer Case Airflow Guide
Remix v1.3 is a continuation of my first modification ever developed for a video game. It is compatible only with the first Crysis (single player). Here are the features.
- Replaced tactical attachment with shotgun attachment for SCAR and FY71. This shotgun is slightly weaker than the full size one, and has a four round capacity (same 64 spare round capacity).
- Fixed aim sway on some weapons
- Lowered recoil on Hurricane
- Iron sight zoom reduced from 1.4 to 1 on all guns
- Reflex sight zoom increased from 1.4 to 1.5 on all guns
- Assault scope zoom increased from 3.5 to 4 on all guns
- LAW scope zoom increased from 3.5 to 4
- Binocular zoom (lvl 3) increased from 8 to 10
- LTV's take less damage from bullets
- Full feature list attached in modfile.
- Kilroy357's weapon mod (SCAR Incendiary ammo, lock-on LAW)
- Osok's DSG-1 modification
- Intrepidbiped's NK Nano skin
- Crying FarCryer's MOAC skin
- Shotgun attachment
- Many personal tweaks
SCAR Incendiary Mod - Kilroy357
- Added incendiary ammo for SCAR
- Lock-on fire mode for LAW
- MPX8 SMG moved to "1" slot
- Helicopters made slightly more vulnerable
- MOAC damage increased
- SCAR ammo capacity increased from 280 to 400
North Korean Nanosuit skin - intrepidbiped
- North Korean Nanosuit skin for single player.
MOAC Custom Dark Skin
- New skin for Molecular Accelerator
DSG-1 Silencer + Semi Auto Mod
- Silencer added for DSG-1.
- Semi auto fire mode for DSG-1
- NOTE: The DSG-1 is not yet completed. There are no bolt action sounds/animation.
- Reduced aim sway slightly
- Replaced tactical attachment with shotgun attachment
- Shotgun damage increased from 75 to 100
- FY71 damage increased from 52 to 75
- SCAR damage increased
- SCAR fire rate increased from 700 to 900
- SMG ammo capacity increased from 350 to 500
- Shotgun ammo capacity increased from 40 to 64
- Reduced recoil for LAW (real ones are recoiless)
- DSG-1 mag capacity increased from 10 to 20, DSG-1 spare ammo capacity increased from 30 to 100
- Hurricane ammo capacity decreased (mag cap is now 200, spare ammo capacity is still 1,000)
- Claymore damage increased from 290 to 450
- LAW damage increased to 500
- GK8 Gauss Rifle damage increased to 500
- GK8 Gauss Rifle slug speed increased
- GK8 Gauss Rifle recoil increased
- Shi Ten damage increased to 150
- Hurricane fire rate increased from 1200 to 1500
- Hurricane recoil decreased
- MPX8 muzzle climb decreased with optics
- Much more
- Go to your Crysis mods folder -> Electronic Arts -> Crytek -> Crysis -> Mods. (if not existing please create this folder inside your Crysis root folder)
- Copy the Remix folder to Crysis/Mods.
- Start Crysis, use the modloader to load the mod.
- After restart of Crysis, open console (~) type in "con_restricted 0" (without the "")
NOTE: You can use this mod only with Crysis Version 1.2 and above.
- DSG-1 makes no sound in bolt action firing mode.
- Shotgun attachment makes no sound except for the last shot in the magazine.
To spawn more SCAR Incendiary ammo or shotgun shells for the shotgun attachment, use the following console commands. It must be entered into the console EXACTLY as it is below.
Special thanks go to:
- Kilroy357 (SCAR Incendiary mod)
- Osok (DSG-1 modification)
- intrepidbiped (NK Nano skin)
- crying FarCryer (MOAC skin)
High End Graphics Mod v1.1 with my Custom ToD v1.1
This is the graphics mod I use. There are two versions - one for Crysis, one for Crysis Warhead. Performance is in between high and very high (the ToD actually increases performance), while the visuals are far better than very high settings overall. Here are pictures of the mod and the ToD combined (ToD = time of day).
Installation instructions and system requirements can be found in the links below.
Download: Will add ModDB page here later, it isn't uploaded yet
Time of Day v1.1 Download: Will upload to ModDB
So I'm sure you're all wondering, "How well do these mods perform?" Here are the benchmark results, I think you'll like them. First, the system.
- Cooler Master ATCS 840 -> 6x 120mm fans and one 160mm fan on the case alone
- Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
- EVGA P55 FTW
- Intel Core i5 760 @ 4.2 GHz
- 2 x 2 GB G.SKILL ECO Series DDR3 1600 CL7
- (EVGA) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 @ 825/1650/1000
- Western Digital Caviar 320 GB SATA (7200 RPM 3.0 GB/s)
- Dell ST2310 -> 23" 1920 x 1080, 60 hz, HDMI/DVI/VGA (I'm using HDMI)
- Antec TruePower New 750W (62A/744W continuous on the +12v rails)
The Crysis games aren't the only ones I have created modifications for. I have public mods for the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series as well.
CoP Remix v1.1 - My S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat mod. Very well received and updated. Lots of modifications and it isn't any less stable than the vanilla game.
CS Remix v1.3 - My S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky mod. Well received, very stable.
My Stalker Wikia Page
Also check out these mods for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl. It adds the Build 1935 Garbage or Dead City to the game!